Resident Coordinator: Akia Melford
Email: [email protected]
“Our management team takes pride in providing a safe environment for our residents to live, learn, and play with activities for everyone to take part in!”
Our community center includes a computer lab complete with 8 computers, desks and a printer. We also have a large community center with a kitchen area.
We have many activities for our residents including
- Senior Social twice monthly Everyone is welcome to attend.
- Kids Club held each Wednesday at 3:15 pm
- Bible Study meets weekly
- Bingo Monthly
- SAHMA Drug Free Poster Art Contest
- National Night out
- Computer Classes
- Homework Help
- Job Search and application process
- Holiday Events/Luncheon – Egg Hunt, Costume Party, Holiday Luncheon